Spécialiste bilingue en recouvrement
The Damage Recovery Unit (DRU) of Enterprise Rent-A-Car has great opportunities in our Montreal office. Join an industry leader in a fun, fast-paced, team-oriented environment. This opportunity will allow you to chart your own course with a company that supports you every step of the way. Whether you are looking to start a career, continue a career or gain valuable work experience, this is a great place to GO!
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is an extended family of 100,000 employees. Through tremendous leadership and hard work, we've built the largest rental car company in North America. But our goal has never been to be the biggest; we simply work hard to be the best. An unwavering commitment to a set of core values, a foundation of honesty and integrity and an open door policy make Enterprise a great place to work.
An integral part of the ongoing success of our company is the Damage Recovery Unit (DRU). When damage occurs to our company property - primarily our rental vehicles - the Damage Recovery Unit works to recover costs for those damages. DRU claim centers handle all claims involving damage to, and recovery for, company vehicles.
The Damage Recovery Unit is made up of five positions that work together in a professional office environment. Claim files are handled with specialized functions flowing from one person to the next for completion.
This is a full-time position (40 per week) Monday - Friday. Working hours will be a scheduled shift between the hours of 7am - 7pm Monday - Friday. This position pays $21.00 / hour
- Review files and determine collection strategies.
- Initiate appropriate contact by telephone, letters and emails to responsible individuals
- Maintain accurate account of collections activity and incoming payments and follow-up process
- Successfully manages conflict during difficult or emotional situations and effectively communicates with individuals related to a claim.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- • Doit avoir au minimum 12 mois d’expérience en administration ou service à la clientèle• Avoir de l’expérience dans un centre d’appel, un atout• Avoir de l’expérience à l’ordinateur et une connaissance intermédiaire de Microsoft Office• Doit être disponible à travailler à temps plein• Doit être autorisé à travailler au Canada sans besoin de parrainage maintenant ou dans le futur• Être bilingue Français/Anglais-----------------Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of 12 months of administrative or customer service experience
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Experience in working on a PC and have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products required
- Must be able to work full-time
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require sponsorship, now or in the future
- Bilingual in French and English both verbal and written is preferred